The Organic Zipper Footie and Book Gift Set 5 More Sleeps 'til Christmas
Introducing our newest collaboration, 12|12 x 5 More Sleeps 'til Christmas!
We are longtime fans of Jimmy Fallon’s award-winning interviews and performances hosting The Tonight Show, and – as we’ve become parents and built 12|12 – we (and our kids!) have also fallen in love with his delightfully entertaining bestselling children’s books. Like 12|12’s effortless basics, the playful illustrations and perfectly simple stories make it easier for both parents and kids to enjoy reading, playing, and bedtime.
Everyone who grew up celebrating Christmas remembers the excitement that built up to the most magical day of the year. But why not make the last week until Christmas more fun by counting how many sleeps until the arrival of Santa and his reindeer?
Accompanied by the beautiful and energetic artwork of Rich Deas, enjoy the humor of Jimmy Fallon as he prepares readers for the most exciting week of the year in this new holiday tradition for your family—5 More Sleeps 'til Christmas.
We labored over every detail on this Organic Baby Zipper Pajama; from the two-way zipper for easy diaper changes, to the simple non-skid Print on the feet. The perfect zippered organic baby pajama for the modern mom, these organic baby PJs are sustainably and ethically 7, and meet OEKO-TEX Standard 100 requirements - meaning they’re free of harmful chemicals like PFCs, PVC, and flame retardants.
- Made with 100% GOTS Certified Organic Pima Cotton
- Dyes meet Oeko-tex Standard 100 requirements - meaning they are eco-friendly and free from harmful substances
- Two-way zipper for easy diaper changes
- Tag-free neck line
- Non-skid feet printed using eco-friendly dyes
- Made in Peru
- Machine washable
- Shipped using recycled packaging
Why Organic Pima Cotton?
As parents we want the very best for our children. Organic cotton is a natural fiber; it comes from a plant. With more and more consumers reading labels on their food and beauty products, we think the time is right for people to start reading their clothing labels, too. Using a natural fiber that derives from a plant and is hypoallergenic results in a product that is perfect for baby’s and children’s clothing.
We are a bit obsessive over the feel and quality of our clothing. Every piece must be extraordinarily soft to the touch, machine washable, and durable. Our organic cotton is cultivated in the coastal valleys of Peru, where growing conditions are ideal, and is farmed without the use of commercial pesticides.
Fun Facts About Organic Pima Cotton
- Just like kiddos, cotton is strong, tough and not afraid to get dirty. You can rely on cotton to last a long time and not fall apart on the first wear.
- The last thing on every parent’s to-do list is laundry! Since our organic cotton is breathable and doesn’t retain odors like oil-based fabrics, you can save your kid’s clothes a few trips to the hamper between wears. Not doing laundry is awesome, of course. Plus, you’ll save money, water and energy, and help your clothes last even longer.
- Don’t let your children get caught in a sweat trap! Organic cotton breathes better than oil-based synthetic fabrics like polyester, so it’s the perfect thing for kids to wear season to season. Not to mention that moisture-wicking cotton is specially designed to keep you drier and cooler during the warmer months.
You may also like
This product has no reviews yet.