The Organic Long Sleeve Pajama Set
This super soft Organic Two-piece Pajama Set will keep your toddler warm and cozy all night. Made from the absolute softest cotton in the world, with a crew neck style top, and cuffed pant, these modern toddler pajamas are snug fitting to eliminate the need for flame retardants. They are sustainably and ethically produced, and meet OEKO-TEX Standard 100 requirements - meaning they’re free of harmful chemicals like PFCs, PVC, and flame retardants. Form fit - size up if between sizes.
- Form fit - size up if between sizes.
- Made with 100% GOTS Certified Organic Pima Cotton
- Dyes meet OEKO-TEX Standard 100 requirements - meaning they are eco-friendly and free from harmful substance
- Tag-free neck line
- Machine washable
- Shipped using recycled packaging
- Made in Peru
Why Organic Pima Cotton?
As parents we want the very best for our children. Organic cotton is a natural fiber; it comes from a plant. With more and more consumers reading labels on their food and beauty products, we think the time is right for people to start reading their clothing labels, too. Using a natural fiber that derives from a plant and is hypoallergenic results in a product that is perfect for baby’s and children’s clothing.
We are a bit obsessive over the feel and quality of our clothing. Every piece must be extraordinarily soft to the touch, machine washable, and durable. Our organic cotton is cultivated in the coastal valleys of Peru, where growing conditions are ideal, and is farmed without the use of commercial pesticides.
Fun Facts About Organic Pima Cotton
- Just like kiddos, cotton is strong, tough and not afraid to get dirty. You can rely on cotton to last a long time and not fall apart on the first wear.
- The last thing on every parent’s to-do list is laundry! Since our organic cotton is breathable and doesn’t retain odors like oil-based fabrics, you can save your kid’s clothes a few trips to the hamper between wears. Not doing laundry is awesome, of course. Plus, you’ll save money, water and energy, and help your clothes last even longer.
- Don’t let your children get caught in a sweat trap! Organic cotton breathes better than oil-based synthetic fabrics like polyester, so it’s the perfect thing for kids to wear season to season. Not to mention that moisture-wicking cotton is specially designed to keep you drier and cooler during the warmer months.
You may also like
This product has no reviews yet.